2022 Event Registration and Random Selection Process
Due to high demand, we are unable to accommodate everyone who wishes to participate in Garmin UNBOUND Gravel. Therefore, a random selection process will be utilized to determine who will be allowed to participate in the 2022 UNBOUND Gravel events.
The process described herein pertains to the 350-mile, 200-mile, 100-mile, 50-mile, and 25-mile distance options for the 2021 Garmin UNBOUND Gravel. (Garmin UNBOUND Gravel Juniors will utilize a separate process.)
Individuals will have the opportunity to submit their name for participation in the 2022 UNBOUND Gravel events. Registration for event entry selection will be free of charge. However, credit card information will be collected at the time you submit your name for consideration. Your credit card will be charged only if you are accepted to participate in the event.
2022 Lottery Dates
XL Lottery: December 1st-December 15th
200/100/50/25 Lottery: January 5th-January 18th
Deferral registration will be open November 1st through November 30th!
Selection Announcement Date: January 26th
Selection and Payment of Entry Fees:
Winning entries will be selected by the end of January, subject to event eligibility requirements. The individuals whose names are selected will be awarded entry in the 2022 Garmin UNBOUND Gravel. These selected event participants will be notified by email, per the contact information they provide. Each participant’s credit card will be charged the event registration fee, a processing fee, state sales tax, as well as any additional fees for add-on items chosen by the participant. If your card is declined for any reason, your spot may be forfeited. Those applicants who are not selected for participation will also be notified.
Individual Participant Registration Fees
Reg fees coming soon!
- Only one application for selection per person. Individuals found to have multiple applications will have ALL applications voided and removed from consideration.
- Consideration will be given to multi-time UNBOUND Gravel 200 Finishers nearing 1,000 Mile Club status.
- The entire selection and registration process shall be at the sole discretion of the event organizers, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding.
- Event organizers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the selection process at any time and for any reason.
- Event organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected or believed to be tampering with the entry selection process, or to be acting in violation of these rules, or acting in such a way as to be detrimental to the integrity of this event.
- Event organizers shall not be responsible for incomplete entries, declined credit cards, nor entries received after the application deadline.
Refunds, Transfers, Deferrals:
If the Participant Pulls Out Of The Event For Any Reason
- Athlete can defer into the following year’s event and repay 100% of entry fee at time of registration. No deferral fee
- No refunds, no transfers, no exceptions.
Event Refund/Deferral PoliciesThe Event Cancels (due to a series of reasons, including pandemic, natural disaster, etc.)
Athlete Option 1 Refund Option
- 90+ days out – 70% refund
- 60-89 days out – 50% refund
- 30-59 days out – 40% refund
Athlete Option 2 Deferral
- Complimentary, guaranteed entry into the following year’s event.
- No transfers! No refunds on service fees or donations
Questions about this procedure can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org