Saturday, June 4th, 2022
Added to the event line up as a “stepping stone” to our 200 mile main stage event, the 100 quickly became a race in and of itself. Perfect for those looking for a long day in the saddle, all the challenges of Flint Hills gravel goodness, and just a bit less pain. You will enjoy a solid day of racing and riding and all back in time for enjoying some finish line festivities. Make no mistake, this isn’t all glory – there are plenty of guts needed for this 100 mile jaunt.
Event Pricing & Registration
The Garmin UNBOUND Gravel 100-mile is a lottery event. Individuals had the opportunity to submit their name for participation in the 2022 UNBOUND Gravel from January 5, 2022 until January 18, 2022.
Registration for event entry selection was free of charge. However, credit card information was collected at the time you submitted your name for consideration. Your credit card was charged only if you were accepted to participate in the event.
Entry Fee: $160
Our team has worked tirelessly on building courses worthy of our athletes, and we’re thrilled to let you know that our 2022 UNBOUND Gravel courses will be unveiled on *drum roll please * May 16, 2022!
Schedule of Events
Crew For Hire
Refunds, Transfers, Deferrals
Check out the Registration page for info on Refunds, Transfers, and Deferrals!
Awards go 5-deep in each of the following categories:
- Open Men
- Open Women
- 14-29 Men/Women
- 30-39 Men/Women
- 40-49 Men/Women
- 55-59 Men/Women
- 60+ Men/Women
- Single-speed Men/Women
- Racing Age – For all classifications and distances, “Racing Age” is based on the Rider’s age as of June 4, 2022. Minimum age requirement for UNBOUND Gravel 200 is 16 years of age.
- Single-speed – A type of bicycle with a single gear ratio.
- Tandem – a solitary bicycle frame with two wheels, designed to be operated by two riders.
- Pro Rider – “Pro Rider” is defined as a rider who considers themself a professional or elite cyclist, and who would like to be scored against fellow “pro riders”, therein removing themselves from age group categories.
- Para – Para athletes are individuals with physical impairments including permanently impaired muscle power, athetosis, impaired passive range of motion, hypertonia, limb deficiency, ataxia, leg length difference, and vision impairment.
- Non-Binary – A non-binary/genderqueer participant can register to compete as the gender option they identify with during race registration. To read our full Transgender & Non-Binary/Genderqueer Participant Policy, please click here.