Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
Added to the event line up as a “stepping stone” to our 200 mile main stage event, the 100 quickly became a race in and of itself. Perfect for those looking for a long day in the saddle, all the challenges of Flint Hills gravel goodness, and just a bit less pain. You will enjoy a solid day of racing and riding and all back in time for enjoying some finish line festivities. Make no mistake, this isn’t all glory – there are plenty of guts needed for this 100 mile jaunt.
Event Pricing & Registration
The Garmin UNBOUND Gravel 100-mile is a lottery event. Individuals have the opportunity to submit their name for participation in the 2023 UNBOUND Gravel from January 5, 2023 until January 20, 2023.
Registration for event entry selection is free of charge. However, credit card information is collected at the time you submitted your name for consideration. Your credit card is charged only if you are accepted to participate in the event.
2023 Courses are TBD!
Check out last year’s courses:
Schedule of Events
2023 Gravel Guides are in the works!
Check out last year’s guides:
2023 Support Crew Info is in the works!
Check out 2022 support crew info:
Crew For Hire
2023 Crew For Hire info is still in the works!
Refunds, Transfers, Deferrals
IF THE PARTICIPANT DEFERS FROM THE EVENT FOR ANY REASON
- Athlete can defer into the following year’s event and repay 100% of entry fee at time of registration. No deferral fee
- No refunds, no transfers, no exceptions.
EVENT REFUND/DEFERRAL POLICIES IF THE EVENT CANCELS (DUE TO A SERIES OF REASONS, INCLUDING PANDEMIC, NATURAL DISASTER, ETC.)
Athlete Option 1 Refund Option
- 90+ days out – 70% refund
- 60-89 days out – 50% refund
- 30-59 days out – 40% refund
Athlete Option 2 Deferral
- Complimentary, guaranteed entry into the following year’s event.
- No transfers! No refunds on service fees or donations
Questions about this procedure can be submitted to: email@example.com
Award Ceremony & Race Categories
Awards go 5-deep in each of the following categories:
- Pro (Open Men, Open Women)
- Single-speed Men/Women
- Age Group –
- 14-29 Men/Women
- 30-39 Men/Women
- 40-49 Men/Women
- 50-59 Men/Women
- 60+ Men/Women
- Racing Age – For all classifications and distances, “Racing Age” is based on the Rider’s age as of June 4, 2022. Minimum age requirement for UNBOUND Gravel 200 is 16 years of age.
- Single-speed – A type of bicycle with a single gear ratio.
- Tandem – a solitary bicycle frame with two wheels, designed to be operated by two riders.
- Pro Rider – “Pro Rider” is defined as a rider who considers themself a professional or elite cyclist, and who would like to be scored against fellow “pro riders”, therein removing themselves from age group categories.
- Para – Para athletes are individuals with physical impairments including permanently impaired muscle power, athetosis, impaired passive range of motion, hypertonia, limb deficiency, ataxia, leg length difference, and vision impairment.
- Non-Binary – A non-binary/genderqueer participant can register to compete as the gender option they identify with during race registration. To read our full Transgender & Non-Binary/Genderqueer Participant Policy, please click here.