Take advantage of our Garmin UNBOUND Gravel Coaching Program, which includes entry into the 2021 race, as well as expert coaching and education to help guide you toward your best possible performance!
UNBOUND Premium Coaching and Race Entry Package
UNBOUND Gravel – the World’s Premier Gravel Event – returns in 2021 with new anticipation, new challenges, and a new name! With limited race entries and more demand than ever to take part in this iconic event, UNBOUND Gravel is proud to offer a select number of coaching packages that include a guaranteed entry into the 2021 UNBOUND Gravel race.
With the UNBOUND Premium Coaching and Race Entry Package, you’ll not only receive a guaranteed race entry into 2021 UNBOUND for the race distance of your choice. You’ll also work with one of UNBOUND’s official coaching partners to help you prepare for success in Emporia this June. Each coaching partner offers a wealth of knowledge and experience in gravel racing and endurance cycling.
Coaching and Entry Package Includes:
- Entry to the 2021 UNBOUND race (distance of your choice)
- Three months of premium, personalized coaching from one of three official coaching partners of UNBOUND:
- Amy Charity of Grinta Coaching
- Kristen Legan of Rambleur Coaching
- Jake Wells of Form Coaching
- Premium coaching programs include:
- Dynamic, weekly updated training plans
- Premium Training Peaks account
- Weekly phone consultations with your coach
- Unlimited email communication
- Race planning and preparation
Three months of coaching included in cost as well as one entry to the 2021 UNBOUND Gravel. Athletes can then choose to move to monthly coaching following the 3-month period included in the package.
Meet the incredible UNBOUND Gravel Coaches!
Kristen brings extensive coaching experience in endurance sports and has worked with athletes of all athletic backgrounds and experiences. A former pro triathlete, podium finisher at UNBOUND Gravel and elite cyclocross racer, Kristen has helped first-time racers, experienced veterans and professional athletes achieve their goals while keeping training and racing fun and meaningful.
Amy has 14 years of experience in the financial sector, working in banking, venture capital, and at a hedge fund. At the age of 34 she left the financial industry to pursue her passion and a career in professional bike racing. Amy raced for the U.S. National Team and signed a contract with one of the top ten women’s professional racing teams in the world. Her team won a National Championship in the Team Time Trial and raced the World Championships. Amy recently published a book titled The Wrong Side of Comfortable and is one of the founders and directors of the gravel race – SBT GRVL. She is a podium finisher at MidSouth, Crusher in the Tushar, Rebecca’s Private Idaho and a 2x top ten finisher at UNBOUND Gravel. Amy has been coaching athletes of all experience levels for over a decade. Visit her website.
UNBOUND Gravel Entry
Upon signing up for the UNBOUND Premium Coaching and Race Entry Package, you’ll receive a personal registration link to secure your entry into UNBOUND Gravel 2021. Choose from any race distance and work with your coach to determine your start date for your training program.
- Full payment due at the start of the 3-month coaching program
- Once you are entered in UNBOUND Gravel, you own that entry. In the event of a race cancellation or postponement, you can decide what you’d like to do with your entry based on the options provided by UNBOUND (refund, deferral, donation)
- No refunds or cancellations of the coaching package. However, your coach will work with you on a solution if you need to postpone or defer your race entry for any reason
Ready to Sign Up?
- Learn more about each of UNBOUND Gravel’s coaching partners and decide which coach works best for you. Reach out with questions and get to know the coaches.
- Sign up for the UNBOUND Coaching and Race Entry Package directly with your coach
- Sign up for UNBOUND 2021 using the registration link provided by your coach
- Get training!