Garmin UNBOUND Gravel Women’s Camp
2022 Date TBD!
It’s time for you to make a move! If riding is something you love and want to get better at, this camp is for YOU. Come join us for a weekend full of fun and meet other inspiring women in the gravel community. We’ll help you with your training plans, nutrition tips, improving your speed, and managing your responsibilities. Join us for our third Garmin UNBOUND Gravel Women’s Camp!
We know that a camp experience packed full of value is important. So, we created just that.
- 3 Breakfast (Fri – Sun)
- 2 Lunches (Fri – Sat)
- 3 Dinners (Thu – Sat)
- Entry into the 2023 UNBOUND Gravel 200 or 100 event distance.
- Entry into the 2022 Bleeding Kansas Gravelduro event (completed as part of camp).
- Opportunity to ride with some of the best women in the business
- Premium UNBOUND Gravel items
- Pro Mechanic support on and off the bike.
- 5 training seminars exploring nutrition, training, and bicycle maintenance and service skills on and off the bike.
- Amazing sponsor SWAG
- Discounts at local merchants
- 20% off the UNBOUND Gravel Training Camp
Overview of the weekend – subject to change
9:00 AM – 1:30 PM Athlete Sign-in
2:00 – 3:00 PM Welcome Meeting
3:00 – 5:00 PM Threshold Test Ride
6:30 PM Dinner
7:30 – 9:00 PM Presentation
Ride: 20.7 Miles
7:00 AM Breakfast
8:00 – 12:00 PM Coach one-on-one
8:00 – 12:00 PM Round Robin Option Training Sessions
2:00 PM Depart For Ride
3:00 – 6:00 PM Group Ride
7:00 PM Dinner
Rides: 25 or 37 Miles
4:30 AM Breakfast
5:30 AM Depart for Manhattan, KS
8:00 AM Bleeding Kansas Start
6:00 PM Depart For Emporia
8:00 AM Breakfast
9:00-10:00 AM Coaches Talk
10:30-11:30 AM EASY Spin
11:30-12:30 PM GCAS Shop Time
Rides: 10-12 Miles
Camp Entry Fees
Camp + Entry $1,200
- Includes entry into either the 2023 UNBOUND Gravel 200 or UNBOUND Gravel 100, as well as the Bleeding Kansas Gravelduro.
- You can choose to pay in full or put down a $600 deposit and pay the full amount at a later time! Lodging is not included.
Camp ONLY $900
- You can choose to pay in full or put down a $450 deposit and pay the full amount at a later time! Lodging is not included
2022 information coming soon!
What to Bring
Cycling computer or GPS device. (To track your mileage & complete FTP test)
- Red tail light
- Front light.
- Minimum of two liters of water or sports drink.
- Two spare inner tubes.
- Air pump or inflation system.
- A cell phone to contact the “outside world” should you need help.
ADDITIONAL Supplies You Should SERIOUSLY Consider:
- A GPS system to communicate your exact location to support or rescue personnel in the event of an emergency.
- Small rucksack / hydration pack
- Waterproof / windproof jacket
- Extra thermal top or warm layer
- An emergency / survival blanket
- Food – energy bars, gels, chocolate, etc.
- Tire levers
- Puncture repair kit
- Chain tool
- Allen wrench set
- Spoke wrench
- First aid kit
- Chamois Butt’r
- Chain lube
- Cash, debit card or credit card. (To purchase food, water, supplies.)
The focus of this camp is to teach you the necessary skills to take your riding to a new level. This is a time to work with our expert coaches to learn how to establish goals and work to achieve them.
Our daily routes will reflect this. We’ll share the routes as we get closer to camp weekend! As always, please send us an email if you have questions or would like more information.
The deposits for camp are non-refundable. Final payment will be collected 30 days prior to the first day of camp.
The balance is non-refundable within 30 days of camp. Camp must be paid in full in order to receive entry into the event(s). You can choose to defer your camp registration to the following year for a fee of $100.