2023 Event Registration and Random Selection Process
Due to high demand, we are unable to accommodate everyone who wishes to participate in Garmin UNBOUND Gravel. Therefore, a random selection process will be utilized to determine who will be allowed to participate in the 2023 UNBOUND Gravel events.
The process described herein pertains to the 350-mile, 200-mile, 100-mile, 50-mile, and 25-mile distance options for the 2023 Garmin UNBOUND Gravel. (Garmin UNBOUND Gravel Juniors will utilize a separate process.)
Individuals have the opportunity to submit their name for participation in the 2023 UNBOUND Gravel events. Registration for event entry selection is free of charge. However, credit card information is collected at the time you submit your name for consideration. Your credit card is charged only if you are accepted to participate in the event.
Life Time Members Early Access Registration
Life Time owns and produces some of the most incredible athletic events in the world, including UNBOUND Gravel. Along with athletic events, Life Time’s goal is to reshape the way people approach health and fitness with its healthy way of life communities. As a Life Time member, you get access to our athletic events one week before the event registration or lottery opens to the general public. A Life Time membership also provides you with access to 150+ Life Time athletic country club destinations in the United States and Canada, plus a comprehensive digital platform — all for your happy, healthy way of life.
Lottery Selection and Payment Information
Winning entries will be selected at the end of January, subject to event eligibility requirements. These selected event participants were notified by email, per the contact information they provide. Each participant’s credit card will be charged the event registration fee, a processing fee, state sales tax, as well as any additional fees for add-on items chosen by the participant. . Those applicants who were not selected for participation will also be notified.
- 2023 Entry Fees TBD
- Only one application for selection per person. Individuals found to have multiple applications will have ALL applications voided and removed from consideration.
- Consideration will be given to multi-time UNBOUND Gravel 200 Finishers nearing 1,000 Mile Club status.
- The entire selection and registration process shall be at the sole discretion of the event organizers, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding.
- Are you looking for a way to bypass the lottery for the 2023 or 2024 UNBOUND Gravel 200 or 100? Life Time members who have held a digital or in-club membership for at least 12 months (by 11/24/22) are eligible for early entry into the 200 or 100 mile event lotteries! In order to claim your preferred spot, you’ll need to register with your member number here (200) & here (100). The deadline to claim early entry for Life Time members is 1/4/23.
- Event organizers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the selection process at any time and for any reason.
- Event organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected or believed to be tampering with the entry selection process, or to be acting in violation of these rules, or acting in such a way as to be detrimental to the integrity of this event.
- Event organizers shall not be responsible for incomplete entries, declined credit cards, nor entries received after the application deadline.
Refunds, Transfers, Deferrals:
If the Participant defers from The Event For Any Reason
- Athlete can defer into the following year’s event and repay 100% of entry fee at time of registration. No deferral fee
- No refunds, no transfers, no exceptions.
Event Refund/Deferral Policies if The Event Cancels (due to a series of reasons, including pandemic, natural disaster, etc.)
Athlete Option 1 Refund Option
- 90+ days out – 70% refund
- 60-89 days out – 50% refund
- 30-59 days out – 40% refund
Athlete Option 2 Deferral
- Complimentary, guaranteed entry into the following year’s event.
- No transfers! No refunds on service fees or donations
Questions about this procedure can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org